Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TULIP, TEEN TEEN, AND THE TINY TERRORS TOUR TEMPLE TOWN TOGETHER --- PET PHOTOS-- CHURCH DANCES



Recently Tulip (Maia) and her mom, Teen Teen (Kristeen), flew in from Vermont and visited Manti for a week. They spent a lot of time with their relatives and had many fun times.


Tulip, Tuffy, and Madison at Candies On Main



Slumming on Manti Main Street


Alex, Tulip, and Madison in the candy store



Kristeen trying on shoes at Cousin Bob's store


While in Cousin Bob's store (Jensen's) Kristeen collected her first place prize for winning one of Voo's quizes. She is seen here picking out three pairs of shoes worth $321.00. The prize could have been Oil Can's if he hadn't cheated on the quiz.

Leaving Jensen's with the booty.



Manti Main Street 2009

Manti Main Street 2009


Manti Main Street 1889


Tulip and Alex at Manti House Inn

Lunch at Manti House Inn



Lane ordering dessert



Tuffy wondering where his ice cream is


Outside the Manti House Inn


Historic Manti House Inn


Touring Main Street
Seen here outside Maylett's Hardward Store



Back for more ice cream


Best ice cream in Manti



The Tiny Terrors with Voo

The visit from the Vermonters was over too quickly. We can't wait until the next visit.



TRUE LIFE VOO ADVENTURE

Has this ever happened to you? It happened to me all the time. Because I am in possession of a funny looking nose, I could never get any ladies and very few men to dance with me or even sit by me at church dances. My social life was very depressing. Then, I accidently discovered a product on the internet that completely turned my social life around. The product is called "Nose Cups"
(See below)




I simply take two or three of these cups to the church dances. When I take a drink of church punch, my unsightly nose disappears and I instantly have a nose like Paul Newman, Brad Pitt, or Marlon Brando. Ladies flock around me and want to dance with me. It changed my life and if you are kind of homely like me, it can change yours. For further information, you can send me a money order for $69.95 and I will help you enter the exciting new world of attractive noses.
....... Voo



PET PHOTOS

I have been bombarded with pet photos sent by faithful blog readers.
With the exception of the one cat photo, I'd like to thank all of you for your participation.

Enjoy!




HARLEY



Harley on alert





Harley is the new addition to the Brooke Cherry household.



JACK AND TUFFY COX


Oil Can with his arm around his good buddy, Trooper


Nate Brandon with his lab pup that Voo graciously purchased for him at the 2008 Duck's Unlimited Banquet.



Devil Dog submitted by a Mr. Lucifer



Ear Muffs (Aubrey) with new puppy, Charlie


Tuff and Sally with Cox Tiny Terrors



Lola from Vermont



Sally (New addition to Cox Family)


Sally and Lane


My buddy, Kramer, from Vermont, sent me this photo of his pet shark that jumped from his bathtub and lit on the apartment below. Kramer is now looking for a new shark.



Spike with his pal, Wanda (Joslyn)



Crypto, the Grim Reaper's dog



Chloe Tucker and Scout






Psycho, Andy Warhol's dog


Dale Lund and his pet rainbow trout


Spike with one of his favorite pets, Kristen


Spike with another pet, Buster the Brook trout



Macy and Talula Johnson



Buzz is a Brittney Spaniel belonging to The Dude
Excellent pointer --- we just never know what he is pointing at




Spike, again, with his pet buddy from Utah County, Windmill Andy
Andy appears to be full of hot air, but is actually a pretty good shot and halfway likeable guy.





Tuffy in Zoobie's arms, taking a rest from sleigh riding



That's all for now. Thanks for tuning in. The next post is coming soon and will feature more family members, more Spike Mailbag, WWII movies, Voo's book club and highly requested sister photos.

Voo has left the building...........


































































































6 comments:

oil can said...

Always a pleasure to review the Voo.... However, I resent any comments made to any cheating on The Voo quiz... Kristeen owes me a new pair of sneakers from cousin Bobs... The Dude reimbursed me for the cost of a meatloaf dinner.

P.S. The Tiny Terrors looked happy and content

Brooke Cherry said...

Wow!! I finally made the blog.. It only took me getting a lab to get on there, but I made it. Even though Spike doesn't like Harley I am happy you like her enough to put her on there.

joyce Eliason said...

You might wanna conduct a poll-- Do your readers prefer pictures of people's pets-- or pictures of your sisters?

eliafranc said...

Nice post Voo! I liked seeing the Tiny Terrors Tour of Manti. And thanks for all of the pricey shoes from Cousin Bob's! I've been getting a lot of compliments. I'm glad I didn't cheat on the quiz like Oil Can and Wolfie. I'm also glad that The Dude wanted to trade his gift certificate to Jensens' for my 2 meatloaf dinners. Everything worked out perfectly and I hope a certain two people learned a lesson in integrity from this whole scandal.

As for the photos on your blog, I know Keith really prefers seeing photos of your sisters. He really missed them on this post. I think it's sweet how he loves learning about our family history. He even wants to start that Voodoo Sisters Fan Club soon. ---Teen Teen

joyce Eliason said...

That Teen-Teen is one smart cookie. I am shopping at Cousin bob's from now on. Her husband is smart too! The Voodoo Sisters Fan Club is a brilliant idea. Maia can sell our Sisters T-shirts-- designed of course by VOOOOO-- to all our loyal Vermont fans. J.LO

akj said...

Guess i can give all the knives i have to the VOO --- BUT CANT be on the totally likable list,why is this --- and full of hot air?But that was cool you won the old henry --- hopefully you'll have it with you next time we hunt on your property for your southern neighbor the manti molester toothless wonder ---YAHOO Windmill Andy

Post a Comment