Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HALLOWEEN QUIZ WINNERS

HALLOWEEN QUIZ WINNERS





Joyce Eliason AKA Little Lois


FIRST PLACE


90% CORRECT
Little Lois did excellent with 46 correct answers. She did not cheat or use any outside help, as is so common with Oil Can. Lois wins a box set of 50 horror movies and a years supply of orange and black Lumpy Dick pudding.
















Costanza AKA Costanza

SECOND PLACE

76% CORRECT

Constanza also did very well, considering his relativly low IQ and the many distractions that encompass his life. Also a Happy Birthday to Costanza, Oct. 21, from all of our staff at this blog. (Voo and Spike)


Costanza wins a $10 gift certificate to Candies On Main.












Tammy Moore
THIRD PLACE
67% Correct
Tammy did great by answering 34 questions correctly. This is the first time she has entered a voo quiz and did remarkably well. Tammy wins $11 gift certificate to Candies On Main and a week's supply of Lumpy Dick pudding. She also wins a new 2010 Farm Bureau Calander, two Farm Bureau key chains, an auotgraphed photo of Spike, and a private tour of Graceland West. Tammy actually won more stuff than the second place finisher because she is better liked than the second place finnisher.



Kristen AKA Train Wreck
FORTH PLACE
63% Correct
Kristen did very well also considering the limited amount of time she had to spend on the quiz. Kristen wins an all beef taco from Millers Drive In.
Thanks and congratulations to all who entered



Correct answers are posted under the comments section of the quiz.
And, oh, by the way, sleaze ball Oil Can attempeted to enter the quiz after all the answers had been posted...........


Thanks again to all who entered.

.....voo




4 comments:

joyce Eliason said...

Since I am sponsoring the quiz and am also the winner-- I have decided not to award myself with the box set of horror movies and am going to give myself a new pair of boots.

I love my latest photo taken by Voo! He is a true artist. Voo shot the picture when I was in Utah a couple of weeks ago reclining on Joanne's patio. GOOD JOB, VOOO!

Lil big lois

oil can said...

Next time I want to arrange Little "Big Lots"
Lois's patio and hammock....

joyce Eliason said...

Really Oilcan-- The reason I was reclining on Joanne's hammock is that I had just finished positioning her patio furniture. I can certainly do that again for you-- if you pay me for the last renovation.

I am up for grabs-- but there is a price.

Lois

Costanza said...

Thanks Voo, I am excited to use my gift certificate for Candies on Main. This quiz was my favorite by far. More monsters please!

Post a Comment