Wednesday, August 26, 2009

JACOBY SETS RECORD + QUIZ WINNER + READER COMPLAINTS

Jacoby McCabe Ellsbury



Jacoby is officially enrolled as a member in the Colorado River Indian Tribes and is the first Native American of Navajo decent to reach the major leagues. He is center fielder for the Red Sox and is unmatched in making spectacular plays. Recently he set the all time Red Sox record for stolen bases with his 55th steal, breaking a record set by Tommy Harper in 1973.






Jacoby steals second in the 2007 World Series where he hit .360 in the post season...














Fastest man in baseball........








Signature slide.....
In 2009 he stole home against Andy Petitte and the New York Yankees









Spectacular fielder and currently hitting .300...........

Congratulations Jake.........









The Red Sox are currently in a dog fight for the wild card slot. The Skankees have rapidly risen to the top since the all star break. Skanks suck...........














LAST WEEK' S QUIZ WINNER, QUIZ WINNER, QUIZ WINNER





THE QUESTION WAS



WHO IS THIS PERSON?


(BELOW)




The answer------ Snooky Lanson











Snooky Lanson appeared, with these other TV singers, every week for almost 10 years on 'Your Hit Parade."



QUIZ WINNER


(see below)








Joyce Eliason AKA Not So Little Lois





Joyce is the quiz winner by guessing that the mystery person is that of 1950's crooner, Johnny Ray. However, the photo is not of Johnny Ray. The photo is Snooky Lanson. Joyce still came out the winner because she is the head of the rules and regulations committee and declared herself the winner.



Congratulations to Joyce. She wins a ten day vacation to sunny Spain and, like all winners of my quizzes, she will be required to pay her own expenses.


....voo





READER COMPLAINTS




Lately I have been inundated by mail from readers who have taken offense at some of my photography. I will include a few of the letters in this blog.






Dear Voo,


If you don't quit showing photos of Oil Can's toes I will quit reading the blog and turn you in for publishing indecent photos. ....Wolf












Please please please, no more photos of Oil Can's toes.



..... Jackie Wankier












Haven't you got better subject material than Oil's toes? I will never be able to look at anyone's feet again. ...................Little Martha












I didn't realize how bad toes could look until I read your blog. I will never look at it again.

............. CW












I hate the toe photos of Oil Can. I wonder how he would like bamboo strips shoved under his toe nails as he was being water- boarded? The toe photos suck. Your whole blog sucks....Dick Cheney






I'll never go fishing with that weird son of a bitch again......... The Dude





The toe photos of Oil Can are very hard to look at. They just might put me over the edge....


. ... Ted Kennedy (Aug 25, 2009)






When I saw Oil Can's toe pictures I fainted, causing a big dent in the floor......Marie Osmond





The toe photos are absolutely the most tasteless things I have ever seen on your totally tasteless blog. They are not a good thing.............. Martha Stewart





The toe photos of Oil Can made me cry..............Glen Beck






I would like to jump up and down on those miserable looking toes of Oil Can's .... Oprah










Dear Voo,



I would like to invite you and Oil Can to the White House to have a few beers with me and maybe sneak a smoke or two. There must be some way to feature Oil Can on your blog without displaying his toes. I think we can work it out. ...... President Obama





Obviously the photos of a left wing, pre-verted, Communist sicko .......... Rush Limbaugh

Obviously the photos of a psychopath, Neo-Nazi, right wing Fascist........Keith Oberman


I would sooner look at Russia, the Evil Empire, from my house than look at Oil Can's toes. You betcha. ......Sarah Palin












I really enjoyed those toe photos. They were the highlight of the blog.......George W. Bush










When the sun hits Oil Can's toes just right, the reflection causes an incredible rise in global warming.. Save the Polar Bears, cover up Oil's toes. Or better yet, cut the sons of bitches off.



....................Al Gore


Oil Can"s repulsive toes, as pictured on your totally repulsive blog, upset me so much that I nearly jumped out my pants-suit............ Hillary Clinton







I have an incredible urge to smash those toes with my pipe wrench....Joe The Plumber AKA

Stainless Steel Stabel










If I had hooves that looked like those toes, I would render myself to the glue factory....Mr. Ed





We can't believe that we grew up in a household that was inhabited by someone possessing those creepy toes. .... Dani, Joni, Marci, and Jake Gottfredson


King Kong has better looking toe nails............... Fay Wray





OK, that's it. I hereby forbid any and all employees of the South Sanpete School District to view your obscene blog. Oil's toes were the final straw. I can also guarantee that Mr. Oil Can, along with his many fetishes and perversions, will be looking for new employment when his contract renews in September.......... Donald Hill AKA Superintendent Supreme of The South Sanpete School District











Well folks, as you all can see, the toe photos of Oil Can did not go over too well. Thusly, I hereby declare that there will never be any more pictures of Oil Can's toe nails, toes, or feet. I will also, as an added bonus, keep the number of photos of his face at a minimum.










NEXT WEEK'S BLOG----- SANPETE COUNTY FAIR


Don't miss it.........

....voo










































































































































11 comments:

Larry said...

you are now my favorite living Uncle again
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf

joyce Eliason said...

Oh my goodness! I won again! Such a surprise! Hope people aren't getting tired of me.

I am a little embarrassed about my photo. It makes me realize that I should book a little breast reduction before I head out for Spain.

I am convening with the Appropriations Committee about my "all paid" vacation. I really don't want to SUE VOO.

ANOTHER THING. I have always been quite fond of Oil Can's toes.

Happily, lil lo j. lo

Costanza said...

I have a bad experience with Mr. Oil Can's toes that my therapist says I should never discuss.

So I won't.

Bad, bad Oil Can.

cboswell said...

Voo,
I would as soon listen to Newbie preaching Global warming for 8 hours on the way down to the San Juan then think about what color scheme of toe nails Oil Can has, thank God, they both stay with you in your room when we go fishing. I only have to put up with someone shaving his legs in my room and
I am use to that, Double Clutch has been doing it since I met her, thank the lord
Clint

oil can said...

I loved Lit'l Lois's picture this week.. She is my favorite hottie for sure... and...It's nice to know that my toes garner so much dis-respect... Too bad they won't be featured again on your blog as they also do toe tricks.. and BTW I am curious, if you hated them so much.. why were you always asking me to take my toes out to pose for you??? I swear you have taken 83 pictures of my toes alone... along with thousands of others.. you sick sick voo you.. I feel sorry for you..

cboswell said...

I might be taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe, possibly, could Voo have more pictures of peoples toes than Spike his dog???

VOO said...

Response from voo:

Wolf--- I can't imagine a time when I wasn't your favorite living uncle. What you need to worry about is what you need to do to remain one of my favorite nephews. Letting some hair grow on your legs would be a good place to start....

Costanza --- I feel your pain. Oil's toes have caused psychological problems to many people besides yourself. I suggest you consult Newbie as your therapist. He will straighten you out real quick...

lil lo j. lo ---- You do not need a breast reduction. They are perfect.

People are not getting tired of you winning. They are amazed at your incredible success, week after week. They look up to you because you are a winner. They just can't seem to figure out how you do it.

There is no need for you to consider suing Voo. There is no money in the appropriations account. It was donated to the Sarah Plain clothing account, thinking there would be a pay-off when she won the election that she ultimately didn't win. The appropriations committee has been disbanded.

You say that you are fond of Oil Can's toes. Are you also fond of jumping into public swimming pools with all your clothes on? Are you fond of not putting any food, whatsoever, in your new $11,000 fridge because you like the looks of an empty fridge?

Enough said lil lo.......

Oil Can ---- I personally do not hate you or your toes. I merely printed some of the letters that I had received in response to your toe photos. Yes, your toes are repulsive. But I am not the judge. I just take photos and let the readers decide......

Dude ---- I actually received a lot of positive feedback about Spike's toes.

I am in a quandary as to who to room with on our San Juan trip. I am tired of Oil's toes, Wolf's smooth legs, and Newbie's constant preaching on global warming. Maybe you and I should room together. We seem to be somewhat normal compared to the others.....

Thanks to all of you for commenting. Your comments are the best part of the blog....

voo

joyce Eliason said...

I beg to disagree! I am the best part of your blog! My photos have inspired a legion of fans.

Well, Vooo-- I am really sorry about your drained finances-- because you are just about to be slapped with a big civil suit. My rotary cuff was torn when you violently threw me into the pool. I have damage to both knees-- and one of my implants was punctured. My dress was a $900 dollar Comme des Garcons. My shoes were Manola's ($1200 but I must admit I got them on sale for $750). My hair? It was a wig and completely ruined. $2500. My make-up (I had it done in Las Vegas the morning before our arrival in Springdale- $350) was washed off. My lingerie was ruined-- my bra-- an engineering design by Howard Hughes and reproduced by La Perla in Italy-- $475). I won't get into the rest but must tell you that I have had psychological damage. I can't sleep-- as soon as I close my eyes I am in dark water=- trying to breathe== trying to save myself-- but somebody strong is pushing me down-- I fight for my life every night--

I am very sad. I am thinking of climbing into my empty fridge with my angora sweater (the freezer keeps it from shedding).

Don't cry for me-- lil lost

joyce Eliason said...

After ruminating on my comments (above) I realized that I sound so vitriolic. Vooo-- you are my dear brother and I love you. I am not going on with my personal injury case against you. I will forget about the pool-- the water-- the damage. However-- since I always turn over my quiz prizes and awards to people less intelligent-- I think there should be some compensation for my comments. From this blog onward-- I am charging you $356.89 for each of my astute and popular contributions. So as of today you owe me $713.78 (considerably less than my lingerie loss).

It's only fair. loves, your own lil low

joyce Eliason said...

Hi everybody! This is a great way to start the day.

LUMPY DICK

1 cup flour
1/2 cup water
2 tsp sugar

Mix well and pour into frying pan. Stir and cook for four minutes. Serve hot.

Voo == according to our new agreement, you now owe me--$1427.56. And I have so many recipes I am going to share!

lil lo

joyce Eliason said...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Spike is a sweetie
And so is VOOOO

PLEASE NOTE: I have to charge more for poetry. Please see Writers' Guild Manual-- Page 732-- Section 35-- paragraph 55. The minimum is $882.99. So I am giving you a deal. You now owe me $2310.55.

Post a Comment